Retirement Plan Consultant
Davidson Pension Consulting offers a high level of expertise. Tracy Davidson, President, has over 28 years experience as a small and mid-size business retirement plan consultant with extensive experience in both consulting and retirement plan administration.
In addition, we have partnered with a national pension administration firm to provide the legal and plan administration. That firm is located in Overland Park, Kansas. For over 30 years, their professionals have provided companies like yours with design, legal, consulting, record keeping and administration services for more than 900 clients ranging in size from one to over a thousand employees. They have a reputation of providing quality, accurate and professional reporting services to their clients.
Working together, we design and administer retirement / pension plans that are customized to the unique needs of each client. We never force a client into a “standard plan” if there is a better way to meet their needs.
Tracy G. Davidson Experience
28 years in retirement planning, consulting and administration
- Worked for a national pension administration firm, the firm that I partner with, providing complete consulting and administration
- Worked for a Major Corporation for 13 years, 8 of which was administering the benefit plans. Plan participation ranged from 1,500 to 10,000 employees following a merger
- Worked for a large bank where I provided retirement plan design and administration for 150 large companies such as Applebee’s International, Inc.
- Meet the pension needs of the business owners
- Understand the intricacies and regulations of various benefit plans
- Identify additional benefits and customizing the benefit design
- Provide significant cost savings with a non-standardized plan
- Available to answer business owner and employee’s questions
- Partner with CPA’s, brokers, financial planners and attorneys to provide a coordinated, all-inclusive service